H.A.R.M. is a terrorist organization bent on conquering the entire world and the main group of antagonists in the NOLF series of games.
H.A.R.M. was intended to stand for Hair Alternative Replacement Membership, according to intelligence loose documents that Cate Archer finds along the way, however, since another entity disapproved its use, the real meaning of H.A.R.M. remains debatable.
H.A.R.M.'s Main Characters:Edit
- The Director - Director of H.A.R.M.
- Baroness Dumas - Associate Director of H.A.R.M.
- Dmitrij Volkov - Director of Executive Action
Known H.A.R.M. facilitiesEdit
- Das Einsame Valkerie - Hamburg, West Germany
- Facility 4524 - Coast of Morocco
- Facility 22987 - Location?
- H.A.R.M. Antarctica Base
- H.A.R.M. Headquarters - Inotakimura, Japan
- H.A.R.M. India Branch Headquarters - Calcutta
- H.A.R.M. Rocket Launch Base - Mandaru, Caribbean
- H.A.R.M. Space Station
- H.A.R.M. Underground Base - Washington, United States
- H.A.R.M. Underwater Base - Aegean Sea
- Orientation for new H.A.R.M. employees is conducted in Oslo, Norway.
- H.A.R.M. also had a new base planned in Sweden, but it is not known if this base is in operation yet.
It is worthwhile to note that in a different game produced by Monolith, entitled F.E.A.R., there is a level where H.A.R.M.'s distinctive logo appears, shows a different meaning to the acronym: "Heater And Refrigerator Manufacturing".