You are proving to be an inadequate operative, Agent Archer, you have yet to carry off a successful mission.
Well, perhaps all is not lost, at least you placed a beacon in the radio room , which will allow you to locate the sunken freighter. It would probably be worthwhile for you to practice diving in a controlled environment before attempting this mission.
Three well-dressed men are shown smoking heavily in an elaborate room, commenting on the good quality of the cigars. They are joined by the Commissioner, who doesn't look too well. He claims that a "Big bald chap with an eye-patch" poked him in the leg with an umbrella. He the said "Au Revoir" and handed him a lily...
The scene cuts to the outside of the club which immediately explodes. Volkov is shown standing silently in front of the burnt out building.
In a training facility back in Germany, Cate practices some scuba-diving in preparation for her next mission.
- This is the first and only training level that does not feature any briefing or contact with command.
- Volkov makes his first appearance after being absent for seven levels. Nevertheless, he does not have any dialogue and is only on screen for a few seconds.
- It is unclear why Volkov said "Goodbye" in French instead of using his native Russian. It could be due to the fact that French is the official language of Monaco, and that the Commissioner is probably a French speaker
- Being set at 5pm on September 19th, the incident at Club Metropole appears to take place an entire day after Cate's mission on the cargo freighter
- This is the first instance that Dr Schenker's bio-weapon has been used on civilians.
- The commissioner and his companions are the first recorded victims of H.A.R.M.'s "Project Lambda".
- This is the only level in which Cate has no dialogue.
- Unlike the other Training facilities, the windows of the scuba-training room are made of opaque glass and Santa cannot be seen