Mike Dussault or Mike D is a programmer.
Between 1996 and 2000 he worked at Monolith Productions, where he was the tech lead engineer on the Lithtech game engine. He has also been credited for a number of Monolith games, including The Operative: No One Lives Forever 
Work at MonolithEdit
Until 1999, he was the tech lead engineer on the Lithtech 1.0 and 2.0 game engine versions. From about May 1996 to August 1998 Dussault worked on Shogo: Mobile Armor Division. After finishing Shogo, he worked on The Operative: No One Lives Forever (NOLF) for approximately 1 year. For his work on the Lithtech engine, he is credited for Blood II: The Chosen and Aliens versus Predator 2.
Work on NOLFEdit
For NOLF, he has received a "special thanks" credit, with the following message: "Whose contributions we cannot honor greatly enough". One of the cheat codes in NOLF is named after him: "mpmiked".
Move to ValveEdit
"I'd like to clearly state for the record that LithTech would not be where it is today without Mike's incredible talent and effort. He has helped to build a great and highly skilled engine team, and his personal efforts have been nothing short of spectacular over the last few years."
His last day at Monolith was January 21, 2000.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Mike Dussault at MobyGames
- ↑ Locus credits (Windows) at MobyGames
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 Mike D's Programs at Dussault's personal website
- ↑ Blood II: The Chosen credits (Windows) at MobyGames
- ↑ Aliens versus Predator 2 credits (Windows) at MobyGames
- ↑ Mike Dussault to Valve at Blue's News