Welcome to the No One Lives Forever Wiki!
This Wiki aims to cover all aspects of the hit 1960's-themed, spy-oriented computer game entitled "No One Lives Forever" (also referred to as NOLF) and all subsequent game titles directly related to it. Everyone is welcome to contribute to this Wiki!
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on No One Lives Forever Wiki
- News text
- News text
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Sometime in the 1960s, Cate Archer is the only female agent in the service of U.N.I.T.Y., a worldwide secret agency. Having been relegated to menial tasks over the years, Archer is finally given a chance to prove herself when a terrorist organization called H.A.R.M. starts to knock off active field agents. Under the qualification of "being available" as a trained agent, Cate is finally given the authority to track down and investigate these H.A.R.M. activities. In missions around the globe, Agent Archer will find herself sniping assassins, stealing documents, and doing a host of other suitably sneaky, but often deadly espionage tasks. ...