UNITY is the name of the organization where Cate Archer works. It's goal is to protect humanity from groups or persons who want to take over the world. It's headquarters is located somewhere in England, but no exact location is given, indicating once more what a top-secret organization this is. However, according to certain intelligence items, its headquarters is 2 hours away from London by plane, although it is unclear too where the HQ's airport is and the would-have-been flight's direction.
- Mr. Jones: the director of UNITY
- Mr. Smith: assistant and right hand man of Mr. Jones who turns out to be the traitor in NOLF
- Bruno Lawrie: operative, Cate's mentor and later temporary director of UNITY
- Cate Archer: operative
- Santa: "the gadget guy", responsible for the weapons/gadgets
- Dr. Schenker: former scientist of East Germany, who defect to the west and is now the head of scientist division
- Tom Goodman: operative, killed in Amsterdam and replaced with an imposter (Melvin Blitzny).